Channel print technical consultant A3
Today HP is a $50 billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. A proven leader in personal systems and printing and the most recommended MPS provider and rated #1 in customer satisfaction.
HP is the worldwide undisputed printing leader with the largest printer market share of 39.9%* and our ultimate goal is to replicate this success in the MPS and A3 market. We have one of the best channel programs in the market, and have an aggressive growth plan for our printing solution-led business - heavily developing the contractual business model and Route to Market (RTM) channels.
We have a complete product portfolio which includes our disruptive PageWide technology and we are also bringing an intuitive and predictive system to manage those devices to deliver the best serviceability experience in the industry. Furthermore, we are bringing cutting edge solutions to deliver real value to customers. The most compelling of those solutions is our security suite that addresses one of the greatest business threats to private and public sector customers today.
So if you are looking for a true opportunity to change a market, drive a transformation and lead the way to HP's future success this is the place for your next career step. In HP Finland you will join an enthusiastic team of professionals and you will work closely together with local and international stakeholders and the local management team.
- Superior technical knowledge - you are considered an Expert in your field.
- Highly developed first-class communication skills.
- Used to effectively partnering with Partner Sales Specialists and End User Sales - efficient account management.
- You enjoy travelling to meeting with Partners and Customers.
- With your high level of knowledge in imaging and printing products, printing software, services and industry standard solutions you will act as the technical expert for all HP imaging and solutions: e.g., device management, network printing, multi-function printers, secure printing solutions and document capture and routing.
- Lead HP to win Indirect Managed Print Services ("iMPS") deals by assisting Channel Partners with all Pre-Sales situations such as, but not limited to:
- Providing our Partner with "Design to Win" proposals/concepts for end customers.
- Working with the Indirect MPS partners to influence and develop their technical consultants – so they can help us build the Indirect MPS business and channel.
- As the printing solutions and products expert for our Partner Sales Specialists, you will deliver targeted trainings to contribute to the development of HP solutions and Indirect MPS businesses.
- You will work with not only Indirect MPS partners but also 3rd Party developers and HP's Print and Personal System Channel team to secure solution and services deals.
- In collaboration with HP Partner Sales Specialists you will contribute to our Joint Partner Business (JBP) plans, focusing on key solutions and vertical needs.
- Strong industry standard knowledge on printing solutions and products- especially on A3 products & channels.
- Solid knowledge about MPS channel-landscape and Channel business models.
- Broad market and competitor knowledge.
- Exceptional technical knowledge, not just in Print but also in PC, Networks, Cloud and Operating systems.
- Experienced in communicating and presenting to partners, customers, C-level.
- Flexible to travel 50%+
- Native Finnish and a high level of English.
HP can offer you in return, continuous sales training (including annual training in the USA), and a possibility to grow your career in various directions from senior technical roles to Sales or even Management.
What we offer:
At HP we value your contribution and passion, and offer competitive base pay and benefits. We are here to help you become exceptional. Your journey may include on-the-job trainings, trainee programs, mentoring, and coaching. It's your turn: It's your chance, your future, your responsibility. It's up to you to make life better for everyone, everywhere.
Find out more about working at HP on www.hp.com/jobs
- IDC Q3 CY16, laser+ink units, WW
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top