Channel Partner Technical Enabler for HP Device as a Service
The team is seeking a Partner Evangelist with a passion for helping HP Channel partners through the next-generation IT services solutions. Channel Partner technical requirements will be ingested, processed, understood and communicated to product managers and development teams. Further, you will be responsible for sharing technical information with HP Channel partners regarding new features/functionality, enhancements, roadmap and strategy.
The team operates in a highly dynamic landscape with a product portfolio that encompasses commercial services, analytics and machine learning, commercial mobility devices, retail point of sale devices, thin clients and workflow transformation. The business unit works in an agile start-up environment while leveraging the brand recognition, solution capabilities and global reach of one of the world's largest IT corporations. Webuild a best-in-class, multi-OS Services portfolio powered by software, cloud, analytics and machine learning as well as expert IT resources. Our portfolio powers HP's Device as a Service (DaaS). For more info on DaaS, please visit: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/services/daas.html .
The team is seeking an experienced technologist with the desire to Evangelize those responsibilities to HP Channel partners.This role will act as the next cog in the wheel of Evangelist's HP has today in the HP DaaS/TechPulse space, however, this new role will be dedicated to interacting with our Partners exclusively.
The person will make a big impact to HP by troubleshooting issues affecting fleets of devices; leveraging AI and machine learning to develop automated workflows; develop processes and drive tool enablement that lets us deploy solutions to millions of devices. This role will contribute directly to the growth of HP, its customers and especially its partners. This person will work closely with product management, technology partners, channel partners, customers and internal technologists though direct and indirect reports. Through this position, the individual will be expected to routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Create technical analytical reports from source data including insights and recommendations from device, performance, security and hardware/software angles.
- Demonstrate technology to potential customers, exhibiting deep-understanding and the ability to answer technical architecture, data flow and historical trending questions.
- Present reports and demonstrations live on-site in front of customers of all levels up to and including C-Level positions.
- Participate in trade shows/partner forums, delivering demonstrations to prospective customers/partners.
- Have a keen understanding of UEM tools and analytics technology
- Have in depth product knowledge of Windows OS
- Have an understanding of PC Hardware components
- Influence the TechPulse product development team to deliver modern IT workflows, analytics and reporting
- Enable and lead a differentiated delivery experience through HP TechPulse tool kit
- Stay knowledgeable of cutting-edge technology trends
- Direct and influence multiple groups across diverse business units to drive unified solutions
- Work closely with our product management and design teams to enable a feature set that resonates with our channel partners
- Advanced experience of IT processes, tools and solutions
- Deep expertise and working knowledge of EMM/device management
- Know technically how to troubleshoot errors to resolution
- Functional knowledge around analytics and machine learning
- Deep knowledge of cloud services, software and mobility hardware technology
- Partner focused always
- Self-Starter with solution development initiative
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Fluency in multiple languages, especially Spanish
Credentials and Education
- BA or BS in Technology related field, advanced university degree preferred
- Typically, 7+ years' experience in commercial or public sector
- Typically, 7+ years of relevant technology experience
- ITIL Certification preferred, strong understanding of ITIL tools, processes and terminology a plus
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer in Cloud or SCCM a plus
- Additional technology (hardware, EMM software, OS) certifications a strong plus
Back to top