Channel Partner Service Manager Russia & CIS
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. From cutting edge personal digital equipment to the most powerful IT solutions, we use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone-at every level in every function-is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We believe anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And it's how ideas-and people-grow
The Channel Partner Service Manager Russia & CIS (Open) applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
To develop, manage and monitor, Channel Partners support structure and performance, enabling business growth while increasing customer satisfaction.
Channel Program deployment. Conduct advanced periodical channel Partner 360 degree reviews. Monitor Service Partner Performance (Service Business /Cost / TCE) Management of Service Partners selection, on-boarding, planning and Off-boarding. Ensure Service Partner Readiness along the Product Life Cycle. Promote Indirect Services business portfolio, MSC, Care packs, VAS, trainings, and spare parts sales and follow up on open services orders. Prepare and conduct monthly regional performance reviews, analysis & recommendations with Service Manager. Work closely with (country/region) Partner account managers, attending all reviews when required Work Closely with CSM regional lead in
- Strategic & Special projects deployments
- VAS, Service portfolio offerings & custom contracts
- Assist in driving service biz growth opportunities (Services + GTMU)
- Drive TCE improvement initiatives
End to End responsibility of indirect Services KPI's in the region Ensure partners adhere to Channel Program Criteria, prerequisites and deliverables
Knowledge & Experience:
- Maintain Partner Services qualifications standards.
- Contribute to process improvement, and deploy new set processes for performance improvements.
- Proactively Monitor and control Cases & Elevations in your region
- End to end accountability of Partner Technical & knowledge Database access & updates
- Track EMEA Product Quality Performance KPI
- Proactively monitor & manage Supply chain escalations.
- End to end accountability of Partner Install base data updates & changes in liaison with respective RSPM
- Risk management, and claims minimization.
- Provide DFS Feedback (Design for Service)
- End to End management of field interventions (partners on site support) in the region.
- Work under own initiative and take ownership of issues, ensuring best in class support to partners and customers
- Bachelor/Master in Business or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in services & support
- In depth understanding of channel partner business model is an advantage
- Good understanding of GSB products and business is an asset
- Good knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and services industry
- Knowledge of company organization, policies, services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause
- Proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools
- Moderate level of planning, project management and change management skills
- Good communication skills. Influence within same team and level.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Fluency in Russian. Other language is an advantage
- Ability to influence others
- Able to work in a pressured environment working to tight timescales
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to generate strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to identify potential issues early on and work them to a satisfactory conclusion
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
- Organized and methodical approach
- Team player
Back to top