Channel Marketing Manager
The commercial channel is critical to HP, being responsible for over 80% of our commercial sales. HP has a premier channel program, rated 5 stars by CRN.
HP's Worldwide Channel Marketing team is responsible for driving the infrastructure and programs to help our partners market HP products and services, across all regions and countries.
The Channel Marketing manager will help drive demand for our channel partners, through the development and operations for key tools and programs, including an app that helps partners select marketing campaigns, our surveys of partners experience with HP, and our process for providing Market Development Funds to partners.
- Engage with marketing campaign managers to promote HP marketing campaigns to partners
- Manage and quality control web and mobile applications that partners use to market HP
- Analyze and synthesize relevant data from the partner surveys
- Investigate key processes and recommend a path forward to optimize them
- Present recommendations to management
- MBA preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of relevant experience required
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of marketing activities and assets types
- Capability to work independently
- Strong project management skills
- Curiosity, creativity, and drive to innovative
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top