Change Management Lead for Transformation Projects
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The EMEA Channel Sales Process Transformation team is looking to extend its current team with additional senior team members who can lead deployment of large programs/ projects impacting EMEA organization, across multiple teams. If you are interested you should have solid experience in MoC/Communications, Strategic Planning, program/project management, ability to work in a geographically distributed team and know how to drive by influence.
Your role in a nutshell
You will be that fabulous colleague that will manage the transformation projects by:
- ensuring strong project/ program governance
- managing change journeys (communication & training)
- fostering relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- First level university degree, advanced university degree preferred.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Project Management (certification is a plus)
- Excellent English Language Skills ( a second European language is a plus)
- Great communication skills (internal & external, training, support)
- Ability to manage multiple processes and stakeholders
- Agility and fast pace at in-depth understanding internal business processes and policies.
We're offering you the opportunity to:
- Use your project management knowledge and experience to deliver top notch projects/ programs around EMEA Region and World Wide
- Manage, coach, develop and lead the project team allocated
- Be a strong team player, assisting the overall team and your peers to achieve success
- Be the driving force behind motivating all action owners to complete tasks according to due dates and task dependencies
- Develop and implement MoC and Communication Strategies ((emails, websites, training, etc.) for large scale corporate initiatives targeting internal & external stakeholders all around EMEA Region and World Wide
- Be the finance mind master and monitor & control project financials, oversee project costs and expenses
Back to top