Change Management Lead - Finance
The role is Employee Change Management Lead, ERP:
Key responsibilities may include:
- Working to deliver a change management and engagement strategy and deliver on targeted business change initiatives.
- Consulting on business change initiatives, and enable project teams to follow a standard approach to implementing change.
- Working side by side with the cross functional leaders of the change initiatives and their teams to build and implement your change management plans.
- Building strong working partnerships with your stakeholders and influence across many different levels within the business
- Independently leads projects teams to design and implementation of a system solution.
- Troubleshoots independently, quickly finding the root cause of the most complex issues and resolving them.
- Runs major cross-functional projects of one year duration supported by teams of 20 or more members and oversees several workstreams.
- Partners with internal customers to deliver reports and resolve the most complex issues.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and research to generate and implement innovative new ideas that will be integral in driving future success for HP across the globe.
- Solves problems independently and articulates complex issues across functions and businesses, collaborating with other individuals contributors, sometimes outside of the job family, to bring about solutions.
- Identifies, implements, and leads process improvement.
- Mentors and trains lower level employees.
- Represents Global Business Systems (GBS) across functions.
This is an individual contributor role, but you'll have access to a group of super smart and collaborative peers in the HR function and business. So, you need to be able to influence individuals and teams to own and implement your strategies. This position will report to the head of Change Management for the Finance Global ERP program for HP Finance.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance, computer science and/or business; advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Typically 10 or more years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert and in-depth understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas.
- Superior oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders and management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
- Superior understanding of accounting principals.
- Excellent project management skills for running large, highly complex projects.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to generate original ideas and to bring about their implementation.
- Strong understanding of HP's businesses and priorities.
- Ability to determine impact of process implementations to the larger business.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top