CEP Account Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. From cutting edge personal digital equipment to the most powerful IT solutions, we use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone-at every level in every function-is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We believe anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And it's how ideas-and people-grow.
Sales play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with HPI's reputation in the marketplace. We're the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in our Sales organization.
For our Compute Corporate Enterprise and Public Sector (CEP)sales organization, we are looking for an Hunting Account Manager.(AM)
As part of the CEP sales team, you will manage a group of identified accounts, in order to achieve designated sales target levels by developing profitable business with new customers. You will be responsible for the whole sales process and will also have the target to make the business grow for the different compute products line, as well as through sales development, following the End Customer Strategy.
- Prepare short and long-range sales plans and strategies utilizing available sales and marketing programs to reach nominated targets.
- Negotiate plan and conditions with customer.
- Introduce new products/services to clients and organize visits to potential clients to drive sales expansion.
- Possess and apply detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business.
- Maintain and retain long-term customer relationships with established clients.
- Ensure that clients receive high quality customer experience.
- Involve appropriate internal company organization when clients have additional needs.
- Develop business with End Customers according to GTM guidelines
- University degree is preferred
- Fluent English and Italian
- Experience in B2B market of minimum XX years
- Reasonable level of technical understanding
Back to top