CEMA Omnichannel Sales Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
With one of the most impactful transformation happening in the markets today - digital transformation - we are looking to build & expand the framework of omnichannel concept across CEMA geo - harmonization of experiences towards the end consumer customer - from product to RTM to pricing to tools - across functions & all product BUs.
- Serves as liaison between countries & CEMA central team as well as between all the functions & RTMs ( category- sales- marketing) for all omnichannel elements & framework
- Drives & facilitates the feasibility studies & its implementation for HP stores - direct & indirect models
- Establishes and facilitates digital account plans to promote sales growth for top CEMA accounts - in collaboration with countries' sales & marketing teams
- Drives performance marketing implementation & execution across CEMA geo
- Builds & executes the omnichannel framework against 4Ps components: price, product, promo, place - in collaboration with commercial & consumer RTM, categories & marketing, across BUs
- Helps to leverage & coordinate for CEMA countries HP WE digital experience
- Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically 10+ years or more of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Experience as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO and decision-maker level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Deep understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Deep understanding of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner senior management, principles and decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP's share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams.
Back to top