Canada Commercial PPS Business Analyst
The Americas Business Planning team works with sales leadership, product category teams along with a variety of internal support organizations to define, manage and operationally execute business plans against defined strategic objectives. As a member of the Business Planning team, this position engages closely with the Canada Commercial Print and PC Sales and Planning teams to drive business execution excellence on a daily basis.
This individual will work closely with the Canada Print and PC Business planners to execute standard reporting, manage and maintain CRM tools, assist in rep roster and quota deployment, design and deploy dashboards, and create analytics that provide insight to drive and improve business performance.
- Owns and executes all Canada PPS reporting
- Manages and maintains CRM tool setup for Canada Sales teams
- Conducts and summarizes complex data and business analyses to develop business plans
- Constructs reporting and analytic financial models, utilizing data from a variety of sources, with minimal direction
- Design and deploy tools, automation protocols, and dashboards to streamline reporting
- Assists in bi-annual roster assignments, quota baseline creation and quota deployment
- Works with cross-functional teams to facilitate the data collection and performance measurement process, and escalates issues as necessary. Makes contributions to research and analyses on priority projects within established guidelines
- Ad-hoc business reporting as needed.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of experience in analytics / research industry in reporting or strategic analysis of marketing data / information
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Experienced in Excel, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- SQL, Access knowledge preferred but not required
- Strong/logical analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Highly competent analyst with a strategic approach and a strong sense of responsibility
- Inclination & experience towards report automation
- Ability to trend data, design reports and automate processes
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills( English and Spanish )
- Self-starter with a positive, team oriented attitude capable of working on a virtual team
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage data requests and meet deadlines
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top