Campus Recruitment - 2017 Batch
Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or Equivalent. To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top