At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Marketing Campaign Manager in Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, you will have a chance to :
- Conceptualize, execute & report on end to end marketing campaigns to support business priorities
- Develops and secures approval for plans and budgets.
- Directs cross-functional, cross-organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of campaign plans and budgets.
- Manages/monitors delivery of pre-determined messaging/content.
- Executes/monitors pre- determined customer segmentation strategies and experience plans.
- Tracks and reports marketing Return-On-Investment metrics/goals/benchmarks.
- Develops closed-loop post- analyses for marketing programs, and identifies/executes indicated actions.
- Performs marketing support activities as needed, e.g. Accrual management, Proof of Execution, etc
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred.
- Min. of 7-9 years marketing experience including campaign management, segment and demand generation marketing, channel marketing and partner marketing.
- Agency, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
- Curious & Inquisitive with deep end to end marketing/campaign management experience
- Experience in Social, Digital & Retail marketing
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Knowledge of offering, segment, partner and account-based marketing
- Experience in partnering with E-Commerce company and experience in IT industry is a plus
Back to top