Call Center Operations
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads and develops product support or solution(s) planning over entire lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end service delivery and sales readiness and associated processes Represents services on product or solution core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral.
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
- Works across regions/geographies and WW teams to develop and/or implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and fuel profitable growth.
- Responsible for revenue and margin contribution for a set of (more than one) solutions or services.
- Utilizes in-depth understanding of customer business and complex requirements to develop business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value.
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that drive continuous growth of the services business.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees .
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 8+ years to establish proven track record in Service Business Management.
- Basic experience in one of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning prior to taking business management role .
Knowledge and Skills:
- Medium to high knowledge of IT and services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of company organization and policies, HPS services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market.
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause.
- Proven ability to lead teams to achieve results, exercise independent judgment and handle unique situations to accomplish goals in tight time frames.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and financial analysis.
- Medium level of planning, project management and change management skills. Project and change management training and certification as appropriate.
- Good presentation skills. Ability to influence different functions, geographies, and the ability to build strong consensus. Impacts internal and external clients on WW basis.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top