Business Transformation Project Manager
1.Manages M&A and Strategy Operations projects for HP·Strategic projects for the company that will enable the Core, Growth and Future
- Contributions have significant impact on HP business (Cost, Efficiency, Total Customer Experience (TCE) generally less than $8M and/or internal project budget of approximately $1.5-7M Typically involves medium to high degree of change
- Budget as detailed in Impact section
- Large/ complex/ single or multiple regions
- May include detailed design of sponsors' high-level concept
- High risk projects
- Manages project financials including business impact
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management
- Manages stakeholder relationships
- Manages upper level stakeholder relationships (Level 4 to Level 2 leaders in the company)
- Applies effective and efficient ways to communicate key aspects to upper level stakeholders
- Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size generally greater than 20 people from multiple countries
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
- Provides detailed performance review input and development recommendations for team members
- Design program/project solutions
- Investigate and define problems characteristics to design and implement effective solutions to ensure program/project results
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree. Engineering & MBA degree preferred.
- Training and experience applying innovation and improvement methodologies preferred
- Program / Project Management experience (leading role) or like roles
- Experience in cross-functional projects preferred.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Executive Communication and Storytelling skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Results orientation mindset
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top