Business System Expert (supply chain)
Business System Expert (BSE) - Specialist
Print Planning Management team is responsible for managing and executing the supply chain planning systems, data and processes for global and regional print businesses for HPI.
The primary purpose of the team is to ensure complete, reliable, accurate plan available in a timely manner using the APO Planning system.
a) Supply Chain PRINT Planning Process/Systems Support:
- Responsible for managing and executing supply chain planning systems, data, and processes for global and regional Print businesses
- Excellent understanding of supply chain concepts such as demand planning and supply planning, production planning and inventory optimization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate with stakeholders, global project teams and senior managers
- Handling all supply planning activities in Global/Regional APO, R3 systems, BW and other integrated or off-line tools supporting Printing supply planning. This includes: Daily ROT, Weekly Planning Process, PO management, RSAM, data linkages from DP to/from SNP, reporting tools, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring daily and weekly CTM runs, resolving APO, CVC, CIF, R3 execution issues and providing system stability. Work with IT to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Single point of contact for all planning system process issues
- Key focal point between business and IT to immediately respond to all system issues and complete plan cycles on time
- Meet Plan generation creation/publication and process/system availability metrics goals
b) Project expertise
- Provide critical planning system process Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for all Print Innovation and Transformation projects
- Provide thought leadership and enablement of Print Planning:
- Business Requirements definition/documentation
- System Process Design with IT
- Testing and Implementation
- Own stabilization and hand-off from IT post warranty
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top