Business Strategy Manager, Asia Pacific Japan
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Business Strategy Manager in SIngapore, you will have a chance to
- Develop go-to-market for Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) Education Industry, including Personal System and Print.
- Direct engagement with region category and sales to drive revenue, share and profitability for all primary, secondary and tertiary educational institutions throughout APJ.
- Identifies research, tools, and analyses required to achieve objectives for large, complex business strategy projects.
- Structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies and tactics.
- Develop recommendations for optimizing business and financial performance.
- Manage large, cross- functional teams and communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Lead the development of project guidelines, contingency plans, objectives, and deliverables.
- Consult with business executives on a wide range of issues related to the strategy formulation process, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Provide thought leadership and contributes to expanding the knowledge base within area of expertise which includes developing new methods, techniques and criteria for developing strategy analysis and recommendations.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- More than 10 years of experience in sales and business development experience serving education and/or public sector customers.
- Must have direct experience engaging influential non-governmental agencies and institutions in support of educational access and quality.
- Regional experience and sales management experience is strongly preferred.
- Desire to scale programs globally to improve HP business and HP solution effectiveness for schools and universities
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge within at multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to client issues.
- Ability to travel extensively up to 75% to a wide variety of countries throughout APJ and the United States.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top