Business Process Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Works cross-functionally with business and IT to address business issues and develop process and/or technical improvements.
- Works cross-functionally within HP.com to support Sales Operations.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of low complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Works closely with end-users to understand issues or to present potential solutions, gaining feedback.
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
- Documents processes for understanding and future reference.
- Owns the research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
- Represents the needs of the business during process improvement projects.
- Utilizes standard project management, process improvement and quality improvement methodologies as appropriate.
- Views situations from a process perspective and constantly seeks ways to improve, streamline, reduce waste, etc.
- Views problems as opportunities and approaches situations with a growth mindset
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 1-3 years of project management experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Broad knowledge of HP operational processes.
- Ability to retrieve, manipulate and understand data. Present findings that support a business case using sound methodologies.
- Intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements.
- Basic project management skills.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training or certification
Back to top