Business Planning Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
This is Business Planning role who is responsible for Greater China region business planning and need to work with with different Sales business leaders closely.
If you are our Business Planning Manager in China, you will have a chance to
- Leads complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, and identifies recommendations and insights.
- Works independently to construct highly complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance; coaches others on model development.
- Establishes the metrics required to measure business performance, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps.
- Manages complex, time- sensitive market research projects and prepares synthesized intelligence reports with clear implications.
- Leads cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities.
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Partners with business leaders to develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 8+ years work experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top