Business Planning Analyst
- Manage AMS Print and PC Quarterly PC Market Share Shipments reconciliation process, including US PC Detailed Guidance by Customer Segment. Pull shipments data from internal systems, and interact with multiple business stakeholders to validate volumes. Represent the region in official market share shipments reconciliation calls driven by WW Market Analysis and Planning team (MAP).
- Responsible for monthly AMS Print and PC Market Share Projections process. Maintain official projections template and work with WW, Country and Region business stakeholders to estimate monthly splits for quarterly volume plans, and benchmark them against internal market sizing estimates. Report final product to MAP, Finance and Supply Chain teams.
- Leverage technical skills to simplify/streamline the Market Share Projections and Guidance processes.
- Develop standardized reporting on internal and third party market sizing and channel sell out trends (possibly via PowerPivot Dashboard).
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required
Typically 2-4 years' experience in business analysis, strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. First level university degree.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Proficient in data manipulation and presentation skills, including Excel/PowerPoint/VBA/PowerPivot/SQL
- Focused on results, able to deliver within tight deadlines
- Detail oriented, but adaptable and able to deal with uncertainty and shifting guidelines
- Someone who is self-managed, but also a team player; able to work well with peer networks and stakeholders at higher levels of management
- Interested in growing their skill set and learning about the business to enrich their work
- Demonstrated business acumen within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top