Business Planner Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The Business Planner Analyst will be required to prepare multiple corporate presentations to major stakeholders. A key component for this position will be the ability to evaluate corporate planning and to interpret complex business issues. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
The Business Planner Analyst will:
- In depth analysis of business strategy
- Communicate strategies to upper management
- Develops in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses to ensure reports meet business needs
- Develop data models and visualizations that efficiently translate business data into digestible information to the different stake holders.
- Determine and document processes of data and business analysis.
- Create channels of communication with different stake holders to get his or her project done without managerial interjection
- Implement a management and tracking plan of his or her projects, keeping all interested parties involved and updated.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs
- Manage business intelligence user experience, including gathering/documenting requirements, and performing testing and training
- Powerpoint presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Advance Excel skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Business Case Development
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in multiple projects simultaneously
- PowerBI and/or Tableau knowledge desirable
Back to top