We are looking for a Business Planner that can apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
A CSS Americas Business Planner will develop and implement call center forecast and planning among Americas' regions (North America and LAR) for Voice and eSupport channels.
The individual works closely with category, sales, finance and partner teams. This role will identify business opportunities for volume allocation, partner negotiation and constant follow up on commit and staffing.
Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Team with CSS Finance and category in order to establish a short and long term volume planning.
- Partner (Call center) weekly reviews and follow up with operations team.
- Fiscal year budget planning.
- Support business strategies such as geomix allocation, channel apportionment and quality metrics.
- Solicit and analyze input on partner needs and requirements to enable business growth
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive partner improvements
- Team with forecasting team in order to build / improve intelligence for channels / business execution.
- Consultant for partners and external vendors to help bridge capacity and demand for call volume. Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
- Provides input to HP's contact center footprint.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project). Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Contributes significant knowledge to job family community.
- Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others and coaches others in area of expertise. Regularly produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc. Presents at multi-customer technology conferences.
Education and Experience Required:
- 8+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
- without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (11+ years in total).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Needs a detailed understanding of the Consumer Contact Center Operation or Customer Operations.
- Able to communicate with external partners and internal senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family.
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverable across a number of technologies.
- Has demonstrated innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings.
- Has led team in the delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple technologies.
- Ability to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of a particular customer's enterprise.
- Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer's IT environment.
- Frequently uses product and application knowledge along with internals or architectural knowledge to develop solutions. A recognized expert in one or more technologies within own technical community and also at regional level
- Ability to present within own area of expertise. Has demonstrated ability to lead others in the gathering of requirements, designs, plans and estimates.
- Able to produce complete forecast proposals for engagements within own area of expertise.
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top