Business Operations Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Business Operations Specialist in Thailand, you will have a chance to:
- Prepare and review materials to communicate issue resolution for external customers, coordinating with external-facing representatives as appropriate
- Own and review reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data-related analysis; highlight implications, drawing conclusions and recommendations from trends and observations
- Coordinate exempt level team members by providing project management (e.g., coordinate day- to-day activities, mentoring, and coaching)
- Manage post-sales order management (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis), handle a limited number of the most complex customer accounts
- Manage relationships with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) to resolve highly complex issues
- Ensure resolution of open order (backlog) report by coordinating team members and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicate status and ensure any escalated issues are resolved
- Ensure resolution of escalated and highly complex order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serve as a subject matter expert to other departments on sales data management topics to support critical projects
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Marketing; may have advanced university degree
- 4-6 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required
- Expert knowledge of internal processes and policies
- Thorough understanding of local legal compliance issues
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, good project management skills, and time management skills
- Good mentoring and coaching skills
Back to top