Business Operations Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create! If you are our Business Operations Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand management, logistics management, and import/export operations typically with a large or complex global business unit.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
- Independently executes the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Drives backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country, region and account managers to synthesize information using complex analyses, and delivers demand signals to the supply base to contribute to demand forecasting.
- Coordinates or leads regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement..
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 4+ years of experience in a supply chain function.
- 3 years experience in Business Operations
- 2 years experience in Vendor Management
- SAP knowledge preferred
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top