Business Operations Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
PC Com Customer Support Thin Client Business Manager - EMEA Supply Chain Customer Support
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
This position is part of CS EMEA Supply Chain Operations team and a key position among PC com department.
We are looking for a senior profile willing to join EMEA Customer Services and Support Supply Chain Operations team. The selected person will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural team based across Europe.
The Key Objective of Customer Support Organization is to provide the best Support Experience to all HP customers to drive customer loyalty and make HP Brand stronger. We need to continuously improve our customer support experience while optimizing our operations to support the business profitability and growth.
By joining this team, you will own a key segment, Thin Clients support, making sure that the best service is provided to our customers, in the most efficient way for both HP and the customer. We expect you to understand the thin client situation, optimize the operation in project mode, while maintaining operational excellence. This role should provide you, in a future, limited bandwidth, so, you will be able to participate or lead other operational improvement projects within our team.
Key Business Manager responsibilities
- Ensure Operational Excellence.
- Ensure product life cycle activities are executed by the team to support our customers.
- Optimize internal and external processes.
- Define and manage service improvements, standardizing when possible and consolidating special process when needed.
- Focus on special customer needs (deals).
- Lead improvement projects.
Desired Background / Experience
- 3 to 5 years of Business Management background.
- Good analytical knowledge.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with external partners.
- CS specific knowledge is desired.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Proficient in English.
- Ready to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Passionate about new challenges.
- Proactive, Problem Solver and Fast Learner.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Autonomous. Able to work on own initiative.
Entity code: F9
Back to top