Business Operations Manager
- Leads a broad range of complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand planning, import/export operations, and sales and operations planning (SOP). Identifies opportunities for process improvement and leads/develops recommendations and provides insight for management.
- Manage SAP Modules, IBP and Business Warehouse for planning and be able to trouble shoot and correct the data
- Become SAP IBP Subject Matter Expert and support planning community on weekly critical cycle and tasks.
- Good understanding of SCITs file from external partners
- Ability to build reports in SQL and Write Queries
- Experience building report automation and tools develop for business analytics.
- Independently executes complex demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Partners with global business units and supply bases to generate and deliver demand signals.
- Defines and reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement actions to address
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Mentors junior-level staff and establishes guidelines for the mentorship programs .
- Collaborates across regions and business units.
- Ability to influence a particular business across functions and/or regions.
- Manages quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to support proactive supply chain operation activities & priority projects.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Experience in more than one supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Identifies cutting edge analytical tools, models and methods for making key business decisions.
- Deep knowledge about SAP IBP and Business Warehouse
- Building reports in SQL and write Queries
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; mastery in English
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong project management skills, with capability to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
- Very strong understanding of the company's overall supply chain strategy.
- Excellent understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), ATP and master scheduling
- Excellent understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives
- Strong leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management
Back to top