Business Operations Analyst
- The Primary role will be to own partner payment reconciliation, parts valuation, standard setting and other operational activities including reporting and analytics pertaining to CS Services Supply Chain and manage day to day tactical / operational activities. Selected candidate must act as an informed team member providing various analysis of information and limited project direction inputs. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations. In addition, this role calls for driving key Supply Chain Improvement Programs and projects for the CSS Global Services Supply Chain by challenging the status-quo and working across diverse and varied supply chains, solid structure and leadership skills are critical.
- Responsible for services supply chain processes, such as partner payment reconciliation, parts valuation, standard setting, various APJ operational reporting and analysis, and executing day to day operational activities, for regional and / or global business units.
- Produces reports using various IT systems / tools and analyzes data to develop trends for various activities; articulates findings to management, positions their impacts, performs what-if simulations.
- Analysis of Partner payment reconciliation, Parts Standard Setting, parts valuation and other operational activities.
- Gathers various data from country, region, and account managers, partner managers, finance to contribute to partner payment reconciliation
- Collaborates with regional and global business teams and finance teams to perform standard setting, parts valuation and enhance current business processes.
- Reports and reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Researches and analyzes priority projects within established guidelines.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Provide training or general direction for junior staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree (Engineering or Finance preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Customer Support and Services Supply Chain knowledge will be a plus
- Previous Supply Chain Solution and delivery / project management experience, preferably in a global, cross-functional environment in Customer Support and Services Domain will an added advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent Supply Chain domain knowledge pertaining to Customer Support and Services with good understanding of customer support request flow / lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and high-level modeling tools Excellent analytical thinking, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Supply chain partner payment / reconciliation processes related knowledge will be a big plus
- Good program / project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Ability to interact effectively through exceptional communication and presentation skills with attention to detail accuracy
- Vocal in challenging business as usual operating models and recommending innovative product/service improvement in services supply chain
- Self Starter, who can work in a matrix environment with Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Experience in handling Global customers with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top