Business Operations Analyst
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Introduction to HP's overall supply chain strategy.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top