Business Operations Analyst
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Business Operation Analyst in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience (Fresh graduate)
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Introduction to HP's overall supply chain strategy.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top