Business Manager Print EMEA
- Superior understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes/leads the definition of the category business plan.
- Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partner at senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility of the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication, etc).
- Leads a subset of the team. Leads overall engagement with several sales teams.
- Leas Engagement/partnership with external IT vendor.
- Typically 12+ years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Demonstrated Management/People leadership experience
- IT industry knowledge
- Business planning skills, multidimensional
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing).
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective influencing skills.
- Degree business or finance; advance degree or MBA preferred.
- Fluent English.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top