Business Management and Enablement Internship Program
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. Moreover, we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences, and perspective he or she brings. That is how we work at HP. Moreover, this is how ideas and people grow.
Our Business Management and Enablement Internship Program:
We will use our knowledge and experience to give you a real taste of the most iconic tech company worldwide. We will teach you how to create, execute and celebrate business wins. By joining the team, you will play a role in business enablement (strategy, analysis, and operations). You will become the talent; everyone would want to have on his or her side.
Once you begin your journey, you will be going through an onboarding phase and two game levels:
• Month 1: Taking classroom theory into practice, you will start learning about the business, our secret language, and strategies, and getting to know our amazing people. Your own opinion will count every day!
• Level 1 (Month 2-6): Then you will be given your individual project and play on the battlefield straight away. Of course, we will help you pick-up and conquer challenges.
• Should you show great results at level 1, your contract might be extended for another six months, leading you to Level 2 (Month 7-12): This will be your time to shine and showcase all you have learned so far. Expect to jump-over a raised bar.
NB! Please note that each edition of the Internship program:
- is predefined by the business needs of our organization
- consists of a unique set of internship roles
- offers variation in the number of available positions
So far, HP Inc Bulgaria had successfully offered roles within the following areas/teams: Service delivery management, Project management, Supply chain, Finance, Commercial Printing Planning, New Product Introduction, Telecom operations support, Deal support office any many more.
Under any circumstances, you can be sure that during your placement at HP Inc, your manager/mentor will keep a close look at your development and will dedicate time to set clear goals, guide and provide you with feedback on your performance. You will have access to 10, 000+ learning nuggets to sharpen your business acumen and professional skills. Beyond that, you will train, practice and have fun, alongside your #SuperIntern peers, HP best professionals, learning also from senior managers who can help you take your career forward.
Aside from that, you will need to work closely with your #SuperIntern peers, on the planning and execution of an extraordinary Internal event that each wave of interns organizes for their co-workers in Sofia. And believe us - we do look forward to attending it!
Education & Qualification:
You might be the person we are looking for If you can recognize part of yourself in the following qualifications:
- A business-related degree full-time student, who has fully completed the second year of Bachelor degree and is already in his/her third year, Master degree students would be preferred
- A curious mind with a thirst to pursue a career in the fast-paced tech world
- Excellent team player who can quickly integrate into a team and cooperate with colleagues
- Self-starter, you have played a vital role in extra-curriculum activities and juggle easily with multiple priorities
- Communication champ you keep everyone involved and on track
- Relationship builder you thrive in achieving outstanding results in collaboration
- Creative problem-solver you jump on opportunities to come up with alternative solutions
- Strong follow-through skills and ability to drive issues to resolution
- Interested in data analysis junior Excel wizard, PowerPoint & Outlook fan
- Interested in new products and technologies and willing to develop more profound knowledge of HP products
- Fluent in English and able to work in an international environment
- Fluency in other European languages (German/Spanish/French/Italian) would be a great advantage
This is to inform you that HP Inc. Bulgaria EOOD (“HP”) is personal data controller. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal data and falls under the protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as in respect of any future contract of employment between you and HP. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection and confidentiality.
Back to top