Business Development Manager - Large Format Printers
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Business Development Manager - Large Format Printers in Thailand, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP's products and services better.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
- Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
- Some specialists also responsible for selling outsourcing deals.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
- For Services Consultants: Focus on growing contractual renewals for mid-to-large accounts with more complexity, to higher- total contract-value renewals.
- Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities.
We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- Directly related previous work in the Large Format Printing industry
- Experience in selling to Exterior Design or Architecture companies highly desirable
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
- Typically 8-12 years of advanced sales experience.
- Project management skills required.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top