Business Development Manager EMEA Printing Solutions
EMEA Business Development Manager
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide.
In this position you will be part of the EMEA category marketing team. Our charter is to manage the P&L of the Laser Hardware Business in EMEA across the key metrics of: Revenue, Operating Profit, Market Share, HP Owned Inventory and Channel Inventory.
As the Business Development Manager, you will define/manage the most relevant growth initiatives in HP: Transition from transactional to contractual with special focus on the new A3 portfolio. Tasks covers from defining the strategies together with RTM teams (mainly iMPS and CEP), to support and develop countries towards achieving the expected growth goals in this category. You will own the overall sales enablement (tools/insights) and working cross-functional to drive the transition from transactional sales towards contractual sales (GBU, Mktg, country category, toner and RTMs). You will be responsible for developing content, aligning & monitoring plans/performance with countries, understanding specific country dynamics and sharing best practices, requesting to GBU needs, etc. This involves, among others: market research & insights, business and competitive analysis, product specification and performance definition, portfolio management, product pricing, new product introduction strategies, messaging and sales tool review, product training, big deal evaluation, rollover management and product obsolescence (many of the tasks shared with LES PMs).
Education and Experience Required:
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- 5+ years product management experience
- 5+ years experience in project management
- 3+ years experience in the printer business (preferred experience in MPS)
- 3+ years experience in the commercial market
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in portfolio and product life cycle management
- Experience in preparing and delivering training in English language to different audiences (sales, marketing, etc), across different cultures
- Experience in Business Analysis and Competitive Analysis, preferably in the EMEA printing market.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of Product Life Cycle Management
- Good understanding of the printing industry (hardware and supplies), offering categories and HP offerings/ strategy
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the printer and supplies market landscape (customer, distribution/channel, competition)
- Experience on contractual business.
- Solid understanding of both inkjet and laser printing technology, product features and benefits, and customer needs.
- Experience in preparing and delivering training to internal as well as external audiences.
- Experience in working with European channel organization.
- Demonstrated track record for excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Strong, demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong, demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated drive and enthusiasm, track record for getting things done
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top