Business Development Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company. We create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
Our Office Printing Solutions division is responsible for HP's printing portfolio for SMB and Enterprise customers and our charter is to manage the P&L of the Hardware and Solutions Business across the key metrics of revenue, operating profit, market share, HP owned inventory and channel inventory.
Based in either Sydney or Melbourne, we are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager, within our Category Marketing team, to be responsible for establishing the new Jet Advantage Link platform. In this role, you will be forming and defining our market offerings, managing innovative solutions and driving our overall strategy to effect continued and sustained growth.
If you are our Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to:-
- Be responsible for HP Apps, HP Print Solutions, Third party software compatibility and Third party Applications
- Negotiate agreements with 3rd party vendors, aligning our strategy with Worldwide and APJ
- Create and develop the Solutions Value Proposition for Office Print Solutions Division
- Develop vertical go-to-market strategy for solutions and related applications
- Develop a growth strategy focused on partner requests/market trends/customer demand
- Manage Solutions offering in terms of pricing and product/offering positioning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Maintain excellent communications with customer/partner executive management across the Region
- Represent HP as solutions expert with customers/partners; shares knowledge in area of expertise and links to related technology areas.
- Advance opportunities using effective consultative selling techniques.
To be successful in this role, you should have:-
- An innovative and creative mind that can think outside of the box
- 5+ years business development preferably in the commercial market
- 5+ years' experience in the solutions business (preferred experience in solutions close to Printing industry)
- Experience in Marketing
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Good understanding of the printing industry (hardware and supplies), offering categories
- Preferred Knowledge of the printing landscape (customer, distribution/channel, competition)
- Experience of contractual business
- Experience of document software and solutions
- Experience in preparing and delivering training to internal as well as external audiences
- Experience in working with channels
- Drive and enthusiasm, with a track record for getting things done
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top