Business Developer with Polish
HP is the world's largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HP, we live for the big idea, the next great discovery. "Invent" is more than a word: it's who we are. Our innovations in the key strategic areas of Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, and Security help shape the technology industry. Everything we do, we do to make technology more practical, usable, and valuable to our customers. Are you ready to give your career the boost it deserves?
INTRODUCTION TO ROLE
As a Business Development Representative, you will join an industry-leading organization in technology sales and, together with the sales team, you will be at the forefront of shaping our future success. You will be directly engaged in building relationships with existing and new customers, promoting the benefits of our products and services, hunting for sales opportunities, and expanding our market share. You will have account responsibility, close sales deals on assigned products and services, and generate leads for other sales staff. Working as a team with other sales experts, you will drive marketing programs, sales initiatives, and incremental revenue. As a valued team member, you will give your insights and opinions, making a real contribution to our business. Aligning with HP's internal career development framework, HP offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in sales and/or related fields that will best match your strengths and passions.
- Provide sales support to assigned territory and/or account
- Assist with project management, pricing, and follow-up calls, as needed, based on basic understanding of business and technical matters
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, cross sell and/or upsell the portfolio, meet territory coverage goals, and achieve KPIs
- Maximize spend across client's portfolio within each customer account
- Develop strong professional working relationships with customers, partners, and colleagues
- Understand the customer's key drivers from both business and IT perspectives, and develop relevant solutions to meet customer needs
- Develop and manage accurate sales pipeline information, ensuring timely communication of forecast and accurate changes to customer buying plans, while achieving sales management goals
- Develop account plans in alignment with field sales to deliver on strategic goals, such as revenue, market share, and portfolio spread
- Proactively inform the customer of new product roadmaps, proposing upgrades and transition paths
- Adhere to internal customer relations management system guidelines to ensure accurate data capturing and reporting
- Native Spanish & English fluent
- Bachelor's degree (completed prior to start date) in business, computer science, or related fields
- Basic knowledge of sales processes
- Strong IT literacy skills
- Reliable and able to work toward objectives and keep commitments
- Self-confident, forward-looking - able to respond quickly and influence others
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively by critically amalyzing relevant information
- Tenacious approach underlined by a drive to win
- Ability to handle unique situations confidently
- Passion for technology
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top