Business Developer for Central America and Caribe
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
This position will manage the Office Printing Solutions (OPS) Hardware Business development for Central America and Caribe. This person is responsible for sales of printer solutions for the region.
- Define and manage the OPS HW category business plan
- Interface with all levels in the Sales organization
- Works with and leverages internal partners to deliver business results
- Quota responsibility for Office Printing HW (Business Unit with multiple product categories)
- Solution selling of moderate complexity to office users
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelors degree in Marketing, Finance, Administration or Engineering
- Typically 5 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experience preferred.
- Commercial Partner management expertise and/or End User Acct management expertise
Knowledge and Skills:
- Printing and/or Commercial PC industry knowledge
- Business planning skills
- Financial planning and modelling skills
- Comfortable managing complex business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing)
- Advanced English Level
- Advanced Spanish Level
Back to top