Business Demand Planner
Indigo Press Business Planner:
- Leads a broad range of complex supply chain processes: Demand Planning, sales and operations planning (SOP), inventory analysis, export/import plan.
- Independently executes complex demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Partners with global business unit, works cross-functionally to prioritize demand and provides insight for management.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and leads/develops recommendations.
Education and Experience Required:
- Industrial Engineering/Economics university degree ,advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 4-8 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Experience in more than one supply chain function
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; mastery in English.
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very Strong project management skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top