Business Billing Analyst
- Manages the operational business relationship of mid- size to large domestic accounts; serves on account team.
- Conducts and reviews highly complex operational analysis.
- Resolves operational issues, which may require collaboration with cross organizational teams, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Performs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and supports improvement plans. (Reviews typically include topics such as special pricing, inventory levels and procurement plans, delivery performance, claims, and disputes impacting the financial position of the account).
- Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Typically partners with internal clients at peer level and above.
Education and skills required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management
- Excellent communication skills in English (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
- Developing consulting, negotiation and influence skills.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel
- Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customers/partners on peer level and one level above
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top