Business Analyst – Priority Services and DaaS
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences, and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and robust innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to provide Global internal and external business critical monthly & on-demand reporting for PPS CSS Priority Services and DaaS customers.
Applies subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/ requirements.
- Generating and maintaining reports, scorecards, etc. in accordance with the business needs
- Research, identify and specify solutions to problems
- Analyzing trends in reports, scorecards
- Providing proper data quality control
- Analyzing root causes influencing operational excellence KPI's
- Ensure all assigned accounts are meeting the operational performance metrics
- Giving recommendations based on analyzed data on how to progress, optimize or evolve internal business processes
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design
- Initiating and driving subsequent actions part of improvement projects
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations
- Ensure a close working relationship with assigned accounts and country/region channel team.
- Closely collaborating with business process owners on EMEA sub-regional, country, tower level, etc. to define requirements for reporting and analysis
- Act as a liaison between the client and/or ADM and technical solutions/ support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Ensuring proper follow-up with partners and HP management if necessary
- SharePoint ownership and activities according to the business needs
- Work under own initiative and take ownership of issues, ensuring best in class support for the Priority Services and DaaS customers
- Attend all business reviews when required
HP procedures/policies are strictly followed Labor legislation is strictly adhered Reports are produced and delivered on time Processes are documented and recorded where relevant Analyzing activities contributing to KPI improvement
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master's degree and up to two years of experience.
- Experience in operational excellence and customer satisfaction analysis
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Fluency in other European language is an advantage
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Structured techniques for documentation, evaluation/ validation, developing structured user manuals
- Very good communication skills - outgoing, a natural communicator
- Adherence to strict timelines
- Proactive in highlighting issues
- Identifying risks
- Good presentation skills
- Detail oriented person
- Team player, collaborative approach
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
- Self-motivating and able to work as part of a Remote/Virtual team.
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
- PC Knowledge: Excel, Databases, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong Excel skills - Macro creation is plus
- Microsoft Access experience is a plus
- SQL programming skills will be a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations is a plus
Education (degree) required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. Bulgaria EOOD (“HP”) is a personal data controller. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal data and falls under the protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as in respect of any future contract of employment between you and HP. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection and confidentiality.
Back to top