Business Analyst Internship, MBA
- Spring, TX
The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates for Business Analyst internship in Personal Systems. Qualified applicants will be contacted in concert with the approval and publication of identical, approved positions within HP. Candidates who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology sector including by not limited to, African American, Latino, Native American, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
As a Business Analyst Intern, within our Personal Systems business, you will:
- Manage complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations that drive strategic decisions
- Develop dashboards to empower other team members with data
- Construct statistical and financial models to forecast business performance
- Perform creative analysis to develop insights to complex questions
- Define the metrics required to measure business performance
- Develop go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
- Identify cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions
MBA/masters Candidates with focus on business administration, statistics, computer, information science or other applicable areas of study
Back to top