Business Analyst Intern
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
This is a College Intern position with the GOC CFIT team.
In this role, you will analyze CFIT applications and work closely with the development team and Project Manager to test and develop in HP production environment.
Education and experience required:
• Continuing final year of a Bachelor's degree program in electrical or computer engineering or computer science
• Availability to work from 4 to 6 hrs per day
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills in an agile and distributed team
• Fluency in English; strong written and verbal communication skills
• Data driven problem solving skills
Demonstrated ability in one or more of the following additional areas:
• Experience with the Visual Studio development and test suite a plus
• Experience with embedded C/C++ .NET or Java or HTML or XML Scripting plus
Experience with MS office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is needed.
Experience with SharePoint is a plus
Back to top