Business Analyst - Graphic Solutions Business
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
It's an exciting time to join HP! You will research and interpret data to explain what is happening in the Large Format printing market and provide insights into product innovations.
Based in Singapore office, you will have the opportunity to create impact and provide significant input which will help shape the future of HP.
If you are our Business Analyst - Graphic Solutions Business in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Weekly monitoring of sales of ink and printers vs goals.
- Bi-weekly forecast assessment.
- Monthly results commitment with management (revenues, gross margin, inventory).
- Quarterly results in revenues, gross margin, inventory, and market share.
- Prepare reviews with internal stakeholders.
- Goal setting
- Goal setting in revenues, gross margin, market share, discounts by half periods
- Business management
- Deploy discount based on revenues, infrastructure and activities plan.
- Monitor and manage central budget of contra and OPEX.
- Manage inventory and units forecast.
- Manage gaps and assign funding.
- Assess special conditions for promotions and big deals.
- Portfolio management
- Hardware and supplies pricing analysis (competitive analysis, grey marketing analysis).
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- A degree in business discipline is desirable or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Business Analyst or Data Analyst related role
- Outstanding spoken and written communications skill
- Strong Analytical and Data Interpretation skills
- Understanding of business/finance metrics
- Proved experience with modelling and Excel
- Ability to learn and use large format printing technology and concepts
- Initiative, creative, proactive and good at team work
- Customer oriented mentality
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top