Business Analyst Graduate
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- May perform competitive analysis.
- (e.g., pricing, promotions, GTM activities) to support PSS life cycle strategies/tactics.
- May assist with forecasting to assure sufficient inventory is available.
- May assist with product/service/solution introductions and/or end- of-life obsolescence activities.
- May assist with execution/analysis of product/service/solution price promotions.
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/ Technical.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of general marketing function.
- Knowledge of product marketing fundamentals.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top