Business Analyst Global Compliancy Team
This is a unique opportunity to join as business analyst a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the concept of Customer Experience. We are laser focused to provide customer experience that amazes. We are a lean, flat and experimental team combining science and engineering to identify and inject high-value insights into HP Inc processes at their point of highest impact.
- You will conduct risk analysis of current customer service and survey processes.
- You will define and implement effective control plans to mitigate and prevent risks of fraud. Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- You will effectively liaise with the global business teams for mistake proofing processes and policies.
- You will apply statistical tools and methodologies for process improvement & simplification.
- You will provide operations, global & support delivery teams with precise data-backed suggestions on process and business improvement strategies. You will facilitate & supervise execution of compliance plan.
- You will develop the framework to enable pro-active identification of out of control compliance metrics, drive root cause identification and ensure communication to stake holders.
- You are hands on and will help the team with any other assignment as needed.
Bachelor's in Statistics/Economics with 5+ years of work experience in predictive and prescriptive analysis with a minimum of 24 months' experience in contact center operations preferably as a supervisor/support group/Quality analyst.
- Strong knowledge of process compliance audits and Process FMEA.
- Understanding of statistical concepts
- Extensive experience solving business problems using text analytics approaches
- Mastering telling a story with data techniques
- Working knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Qlikview
- Strong MS Office Skills & MS Project (preferred)
Behavioral / Team skills
- You are passionate about asking and answering questions and you can communicate that passion to your colleagues and internal customers
- You propose analytics solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of everyone around you.
- You enjoy working in a global team with flexible working time.
- You have a personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- You demonstrate leadership and strong focus on execution.
- Your analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills are excellent. You are very familiar with project management methodologies.
- You know that it is all about telling a story with data; you are known for your communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring, and delivering presentations.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top