HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company. We create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
In our Finland & Baltics team we are looking for a high-calibre Business Analyst who will support the Country MD and the management team in business management and planning. The role will report directly to the MD and is a temporary 1+1-year contract.
If you are our Business Analyst, you will have a chance to
- Provide overall business analysis support across all our business lines and routes-to-market
- Be responsible for management reporting, financial analysis, tracking performance vs budget and vs forecast
- Analyze and provide insights in market data (market share development, market growth expectations, competitive positioning)
- Develop and prepare reports and analytics for weekly business review, monthly performance/trend review, quarterly business review
- Own the project management of our key strategic initiatives
- Participate and lead business review calls with sales to track progress vs budget/ quota
- Coordinate the monthly forecast between Finance and Business
- Participate in regional monthly forecast calls and quarterly game plan reviews
- Support long term planning exercise
- Monitor profitability of the business by product line and by country.
- Identify and highlight any potential risks and opportunities.
- Assist sales teams in compensation related reporting
- Support the management team with quantitative techniques involving data mining, advanced analytics and visualization of large data sets.
- Help translate results and insights into transformative actions for the business.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Economics
- At least 3 years of previous experience in business analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very high knowledge of Excel functions and navigation. Knowledge of data visualization tools like Qlikview and PowerBI are a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team; extended team members will be a combination of local and remote people
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Finnish, presentation and influencing skills
- Advanced business acumen & technical knowledge across multiple business units of HP's business.
- Proven project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently
- Quick learner and the ability to pick up a new skill
- Ability to work in an 'unknown territory'
- A solid command of English language in order to communicate effectively across the organization.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. Alternatively, if you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top