Business Analyst and Planner
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Business Analyst (Strategy & Planning), HP.com Shopping Store
The HP.com Store Ecommerce team is growing. This is an exciting opportunity for someone in the beginning of their career and wants to build on their business planning and analysis skills.
As a Business Analyst (Strategy & Planning team), for our HP.com Shopping store, you will:
- Analyze metrics to measure business performance
- Helps drive strategic projects and programs
- Manages complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations.
- Develop and manage business models, quantitative analysis and reports through data mining, to support strategic business decisions
- Works independently to construct complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance.
- Contribute to developing quarterly and annual business plans
- Support various ad-hoc requests from all levels of management
You will have the opportunity to enhance your business planning and project management skills in this role.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 4-6 years experience in analytics, strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. First level university degree in business administration, statistics, computer, information science, or related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Expertise in data modelling and analysis using Excel, Tableau and SQL
- Ability to learn new tools and draw on new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Understanding of ecommerce and related business metrics
- Some Project Management and/or Business Planning experience
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi task and meet critical timelines
- Some knowledge of CRM tools like Adobe/ Google Analytics, Omniture etc.
- Willingness to learn new business areas like market research
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage complex data requests.
- Developed relationship management skills.
Back to top