HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Business Analyst in Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Perform requirements analysis
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor degree in IT-Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative fields
- Experience with databases and visualization tools (such as QlikView, Power BI)
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present findings clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in business analysis or a related field
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Power BI, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak English and Mandarin
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top