Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research components of solutions to problems.
- Produce visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Deep Dive cases to identify potential opportunities
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for our internal processes.
- Acquiring data from CDAX, SharePoint, sNPS and PIR's and maintaining databases
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Create PowerPoints to present data to upper management and other departments within HP.
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Work on assigned projects
- Develop cross organizational relationships (Managers, Sups, Sales, reps, vendors, etc.)
- Identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate on implementation
- Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience.
- Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs. needs; classifyingprioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/ written communication.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated - positive thinking.
- Approachable for to others.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Problem solving skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top