Brazil Business Developer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
This position will manage the Office Printing Solutions (OPS) HW business development in Brazil.
- Define and manage OPS category business plan
- Works with and leverages internal partners to deliver the business results.
- May interface with any level in sales organization.
- Product line and quota responsibility for office printing HW
- Solution selling of moderate complexity. Focus on one BU / with multiple product lines.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred in Marketing, Finance, Administration or Engineering
- Typically 5 years of professional experience with combination of marketing, sales and business planning preferred
- Commercial Partner management and/or End User Acct expertise
Knowledge and Skills:
- Printing and/or Commercial PC industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
- Ability to read and present in English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top