BOA/WF Dispatch agent
Employees are the most important asset of any organization, that's why our CS Delivery Command Center promotes and builds an organizational culture that reflects the HP Way and that creates best-in-class experiences for our collaborators. To continue this path our organization is seeking for a Customer Solutions Rep V.
This position will support internal and external customers within HP. The End user Support team provides solutions to our customers when an onsite repair is needed. We are in charge of coordinating the visit of a field technician to the customers, offline and phone support is required for this position.
Customer Support (CS) supports HP's Printing and Personal Systems businesses that include personal computers, technical workstations, printers, graphics solutions, managed-print services and internet services. The CS organization is committed to delivering the best customer experience and service delivery.
- Operate by logging into Avaya System.
- Control different Tools such as Click Schedule, SAP, Easitool and OPT, in order to perform field resource allocation/scheduling and inventory research.
- Process tasks in OPT queues ordered by priority.
- Manage the Field Engineer calendar and select the appropriate resource with the correct product skills according to the region in which the customer is located.
- Take escalations for Urgent request from Stakeholders and by Management.
- Respond Calls from Internal or External Customer to provide information over onsite and part status.
- Establish contact with Stakeholders by phone, email or Trough internal chat, of the respective scenarios in order to take additional steps to solve customer problem.
- Utilize Data bases, to match HP obligations against customer contract.
Education and Experience required:
First level university degree in business administration or industrial engenieering or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Proficient in English and Spanish, both written and oral.
- Able to adapt within different schedules during a day shift according to business needs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point).
- Able to adapt to short notice procedures and changes.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to handle high stress situations with tight deadlines.
- Advanced analytical skills, fast learner and self-driven.
- Team work skills, solidary when common goals need to be reached.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Familiarity with computer technology and computer use proficiency.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top