B2B Printing Solutions Marketing Manager h/f
You will join the French marketing team, which executes and continuously improves our world-class marketing campaigns by devising integrated, choice-full and relevant customer journeys within France. As B2B printing solutions marketing manager, you will own the holistic brand experience for our commercial printing portfolio of products along with the corresponding field marketing budget. By effectively executing country defined B2B marketing campaigns, you will be a key leader in bringing our brand to life every day, to amaze our customers and conquer new markets while enhancing the overall brand experience. Winning requires constant attention to detail and determination in an ever changing environment.
As the ideal candidate you have at least 5 years of work experience and a proven track-record in marketing whether at customer or agency side, with accomplished job from customer insights to execution that demonstrate specific business contributions. You can seamlessly work with end-user direct sales teams, capitalizing on lead generation and account based marketing, as well as with our valuable channel partners through content-led marketing programs. Fluent in English and French, the person will be responsible for end to end marketing campaign strategy, planning and execution in France HP Inc. commercial printing solutions marketing, closely working with local business group team, executing integrated marketing campaigns including digital and social, managing ATL/BTL mix and agency relationship. Successful job metrics include market share, MIO (marketing influenced opportunities), MGO (marketing generated opportunities).
Responsibilities and metrics
- insight led, customer centric, idea driven, digital savvy
- Superb communication skills
- Proficient in account based marketing
- Efficient budget spending
- Achievement of quarterly revenue and GM goals
- Full budget responsibility, including digital and social
- University or Bachelor degree preferred in Business Administration, Management, Economics or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and French, other languages a plus.
• 5-8 years marketing experience
• Proven record of successful marketing activities from Insight to Execution
• Citizen of the world. Multi country and multicultural experience
• Master Social and Digital Marketing
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top