B2B eCommerce Project Manager
The HP2B (HP to Business) Strategy Team supports a multibillion dollar global ecommerce business and is leading the digital transformation program to provide a seamless buying experience for the customers
We are looking for a B2B Project Manager to manage the inter dependencies with other major transformations programs.
- Develop & Maintain the project Work Plan, including risk management, issue management, and action tracking.
- Lead resource management; consolidate resource needs, align resource availability/skill set with needs, track resource time on project, and identify resource gaps/needs
- Manage program dependencies with other HP initiatives; ensure alignment, identify & mitigate risk
- Manage the maintenance of program-wide approaches, plans, policies, and procedures. (e.g. change control, issue management, etc.)
- Support the Program Director(s).
- Lead, develop and oversee all program-level reporting: aggregate and publish inputs from financial management, quality management, value measurement, resource management, individual releases
- Host PMO meetings and prepare/deliver program-wide communications
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 3 + years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Understands project management methods.
- Participates in the PM Profession community.
- On a development plan leading to higher project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top